Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


put a stop on my childs father

Posted by tandy1 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by loumon - 8 years ago

Hi Tandy,

I too am in a very similar situation but have done many things and can offer you loadz of advice. Where are you living or if you prefer just call me. If you email me I will give you my tel no to call. Chin up!

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 8 years ago

Domestic violence is not just physical. Psychological attacks are also included.

Try contacting the Association for Prevention and Handling of Violence in the Family here in Cyprus. Their website is: www.domviolence.org.cy (in Greek) or

Sorry no image available
Posted by achilleas - 8 years ago

There are 2 things you should do.

1) Get a lawyer - only they can tell you the in's and out's of the legal framework and your rights under Cypriot law
2) Speak with the European Union office as to your rights under the EU, especially concerning EU cross-border policies

However good the advice here is, the best people to speak to are professionals for such a serious matter.

Do not leave it to chance and what people think.