DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Relocating to Cyprus

Posted by captaingraham - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by MEDTRAVEL - 8 years ago

Hi, here is the email of Nikitas. nikitas.co@cytanet.com.cy

Hope this helpfull.

regards

Christoula

Sorry no image available
Posted by captaingraham - 8 years ago

Hi Medtravel,

Most likely will live on the outstirks of Limassol, but we haven't really decided as yet.

Do you have Nikitas e-mail so I can get in touch with him, we are in South America at the moment and expect to be in Cyprus at the beginning of October to get things sorted out.

Many thanks

Graham

Sorry no image available
Posted by MEDTRAVEL - 8 years ago

Which area?

Nikitas in Paralimni is very good accountant and his wife is a lawer so they can help u.

They are on the building where the court is on the traffic lights in Oaralimni where the Bank of Cyprus is

Sorry no image available
Posted by captaingraham - 8 years ago

Hi Johnners,

Thanks for the reply, my situation is not straight forward, my wife will become resident but most likley I will not as I work overseas for around six months of the year, what I am trying to understand is can I become resident in Cyprus but without becoming tax resident.

Also I have a car with a big engine which I see will cost a fortune to import so was planning leaving it in a bonded warehouse for the 6 months I am not there, but not sure if I can follow this path if I am resident.

If you know of a good acountant then let me know

Graham

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 8 years ago

Hello Graham,

Much of the paperwork for you and your wife you can complete yourselves. Really the only time you'll need assistance is with contracts for any property you may be renting or buying. Always seek independent advice when dealing with property, do not accept offers of solicitors recommended by developers or agents.

Johnners