Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


residency and the problems that may arise

Posted by sfield1023 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by zany-684605 - 9 years ago

Hi Simon

I'm not sure about housing benefits but if you have paid enough Social Insurance you should be entitled to Employment benefit you'll need to present your ID and maybe your passport when signing.