Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Special Contribution Defence tax on rent received

Posted by emba - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by emba - 9 years ago

Had a reply:

Yes. You have to pay Special Contribution to
Defence except in cases that your total income is below EURO7.000.
You can pay at your local Income Tax Office but you need first to complete
a form. As soon as i will be back in office i will sent you a copy to take
with you to your local tax office and submit. Too easy to complete by yourself.