Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


vat registered and an accountant

Posted by greeny-687262 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by napier11 - 9 years ago

I would recommend a chap called John Horton. He is English and his office is based near Terra Mare restaurant on the coast road, just before Lisas Bistro and opposite the Hawaii Grand (as was). His number is 25632533 or 99247688. Tell him Mark recommended.