DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Chillys Frozen Foods Limassol

Posted by Berry-674497 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 7 years ago

Let us hope that this latest 'new' store manages to actually get deliveries from Pafos as and when needed and is allowed a relatively free hand on other items stocked. As far as I am concerned Chilly's is rapidly becoming a laughing stock - great openings and a total failure to keep up the stock levels or introduce replacements. I'm losing count of the number of items which one gets used to buying and then they suddenly become unoibtainable. Makes Chilly's just like other Cypriot shops - here one minute gone the next and wait for the next delivery (if one ever arrives). So non 21st century type of shopping ..... and nowadays there are no excuses like 'wrong season' etc etc!! Still, can't wait - fingers and toes crossed that THIS one cracks it for Limassol ....

Sorry no image available
Posted by KolossiMax - 7 years ago

Opening soon, a little bird tells me 'before the end of June'. Will be carrying the full range, plus chilled section apparently. As a new store it should be full to the load lines I expect.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 7 years ago

When is the Chilly's in Kolossi due to open then?? Will it carry a full range of Chilly's stock?? Can't wait for another decent Chilly's to open in Limassol - greatly miss the Mesa Getonia and seafront shops. Since they closed down the replacement Chilly's we acquired has never ever had a decent stock level in it and is really a total waste of time - so tell us more about the new Kolossi one - what the plans are and when it will be open and the expected stock levels ..........

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lodestar - 7 years ago

Hasn`t been a Chillys in Mesa Getonia since last October, 2010.

Sorry no image available
Posted by KolossiMax - 7 years ago

That's not a Chilly's shop any more in Ayios Athanasios, but there's one opening in Kolossi high street very soon.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ysgol - 9 years ago

Great help thank you

Sorry no image available
Posted by mudmonster-693396 - 9 years ago

The specials are. any frozen food items priced at €2-75 are now 4 for €10-00 and any frozen food priced at €3-50 are now 4 for 12-50 hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ysgol - 9 years ago

Any one know what the specil offers are that are starting Monday?

Sorry no image available
Posted by napier11 - 9 years ago

The shop that is, I have already read the directions.............................. !

Sorry no image available
Posted by napier11 - 9 years ago

Thanks for the directions. I will have a look at them tomorrow.