DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Fish & Chip in Limassol

Posted by mxakr - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 20)

Sorry no image available
Posted by olivo - 9 years ago

Try Erimi Kitchen in old limassol Paphos road in Erimi

Regards

Yiannis

Sorry no image available
Posted by elias2558 - 9 years ago

where exactly is fry days ???

Sorry no image available
Posted by lawrence38-682147 - 9 years ago

I second Ocean Basket @ MyMall that... 5.5 EUR , great service, great fish&chips, great location

Sorry no image available
Posted by kittyliz - 9 years ago

There's a good and long - established one by the Santa Claus roundabout in Limassol.

Sorry no image available
Posted by 5vrgs - 9 years ago

A new favourite is the Ocean Basket at My Mall, near the port .......great food, excellent prices ... try them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

In my teenage years in my native Birmingham the vast majority of chip-shops were Cypriot-run, and I still crave that combination of taste and texture - and that's what you get at Erimi.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mrs mopp - 9 years ago

im a northern lass from uk and went to frydays - limassol seafront next to arsinoe hotel - and have to say best fish and chips in Limassol. Proper chip shop chips and lovely large portion of cod.

Like a real chippy, fantastic, already planning next visit

Sorry no image available
Posted by elias2558 - 9 years ago

grivas dighenis street near makarios ave roundabout. "the fish and chip shop"

regards, elias 990 363 12, if any better, please let me know.

Sorry no image available
Posted by doddsyp - 9 years ago

Have to agree I have tried almost all mentioned and Erimi Kitchen beats them all all because they do real chips .

Sorry no image available
Posted by deefor - 9 years ago

We've tried a few places in and around Limassol:
Tryf's always used to be packed and we did try there a couple of years ago but weren't that impressed.
We also went to the Sea King a few times on the Strip just before Akrotiri garrison. It was okay and big portions but, I believe it's closed now?
The best we've had in Limassol is as has been mentioned a couple of times already - Erimi Kitchen (on the right side as you are entering the village approaching from Kolossi). We always have the cod and have found they offer big portions, nice batter and very tasty fish.
We tried the Mandria one the other week on the way back to Paphos airport. We got there just after 5pm and 4 of us all had the same meal. Cod, chips & peas but we were all extremely disappointed - particularly as we had heard so much hype about it a few weeks before. All very bland tasting - No taste in the fish, the batter was not "normal" batter but was quite heavy and greasy, no taste in the peas either! Large portions with 2 pieces of fish - which would have been fantastic, if we could have tasted it...
So, for us - it's Erimi Kitchen hands down but may have to look up this Frydays at sometime in the near future.