DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

German food shop

Posted by mary2112 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by christina41 - 8 years ago

I'll try that one - thank you

Sorry no image available
Posted by PEDS111 - 8 years ago

I think you one you are talking about is on the opposite side from Carrfour and quite a lot further down,only a small shop front and called the German Deli.

Sorry no image available

Thank you very much

Sorry no image available
Posted by Relocating - 8 years ago

At the Linopetra roundabout take the turning towards the north (mountains) not the sea turning, the butcher is just up there on the right, about 100 mtrs. It is a dual carriageway of sorts, you will need to go up to the mini roundabout and then turn back on yourself. They also sell ostrich meat, yummy.

Sorry no image available

Could you please tell me where the German butcher is going towards Carfour from Germasoyia roundabout?

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cyp08 - 8 years ago

Why not try Lidlls when it opens. They are a German Firm

Sorry no image available
Posted by PEDS111 - 8 years ago

If you turn left at Bodyline towards the sea it is on your left about 50 metres. They do German bread,sauces,deli counter and of course all the sausages,try the chilli one if you like it hot. Yummy.

Sorry no image available
Posted by abaker-666127 - 8 years ago

Try the Bavarian Delicatessen in Limassol. They make their own. There are 2 shops, one just down from the Aerial Traffic lights towards Ayia Zoni and the other past Linopetra School on the way to Yermasoyia.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Relocating - 8 years ago

Both Orphanides and Alpha Mega sell bratwurst and bockwurst.

There is a German butcher in Limassol but not sure if he sells any German wurst.