DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Iceland Direct in Episkopi

Posted by steffnixon - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Toni-680775 - 8 years ago

Thank you for the directions, it may appear that as the prices are so high it is not worth it. I may stick to Chillys after all

Sorry no image available
Posted by pdobbo - 8 years ago

It is right in the heart of Episkopi village, follow the signs for Lyssiotis and it is opposite (it is also owned by Lyssiotis). You can also follow the signs for the Police station, the turning is just before the new Police Station.

I found many of the items WAY above UK prices, and out of proportion even taking transport cost etc into account. Some items were only a euro or two above UK prices, but some (like smoked Haddock) were about 400% higher than UK.

I took advantage of their 2 for 1 deals over Xmas, but haven't been back.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Toni-680775 - 8 years ago

Is the location of this shop a big secret as no one seems keen to tell us non locals where exactly it is!

Sorry no image available
Posted by smudegnosh - 8 years ago

any ideas what the opening hours are?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Berry-674497 - 9 years ago

hi where exactly are they please?

Sorry no image available
Posted by tikka-664777 - 9 years ago

Iceland is open & they are offering 1+1 on all of the iceland products till the end of Dec.

Sorry no image available
Posted by coffeebean-676809 - 9 years ago

so does anyone know about the iceland in episkopi that this post was started about it still looks closed up as i past it yesterday.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wilbmah - 9 years ago

I peeked in the window of the Iceland store across from Lysiotis yesterday. The windows were still covered in paper but not perfectly and I could see stock on the shelves, so they must be opening soon.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Toni-680775 - 9 years ago

Does anyone have the directions to either?