DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

New Chillies in Limassol?

Posted by AndrewMoni - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by KazzaCy - 7 years ago

CHILLIES NOW OPEN IN LIMASSOL.....very close to Germasogea roundabout on Kolonakiou!

http://www.chillysretail.com/

Sorry no image available
Posted by G30rg1na - 8 years ago

Ahh, after a bit of sleuthing, I figured it out myself. Thank you!!

On their website is the map for the 'new' improved (?) Chillies or Chilly's.

Off to explore, and hopefully do some shopping this time :o)

Sorry no image available
Posted by G30rg1na - 8 years ago

Hi all, drove past this morning, hoping to bag some Xmas goodies....where has it gone??

The signage is still there but it's an empty shop :o(

Has it closed down then?

Shame!

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackofspades - 9 years ago

found it :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pelekanos - 9 years ago

If I am driving from Pyrgos towards Limassol along the coast road,i.e. sea on my left as I drive, I go to the Navaria Hotel traffic lights (where there used to be a speed camera!) and turn at these lights to retrace my steps. About 100 metres on my left there is a parade of shops/buildings etc slightly set back from the main road (which is perhaps why people are missing it!) with parking in front of the parade. There is a sign saying Nicholas Cocktail Bar (for those familiar it is actually Chung's Chinese Restaurant). Chumg's is at one ent of the parade and Chillies is at the other end of the parade next to a launderette. It is painted blue and only small - a single frontage but there is a parking space in front of the shop but you have to physically turn off the main road into the 'parking' area.

I'm afraid I do not have a telephone number. Hope this helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Devonite-692897 - 9 years ago

May we have that number please ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Devonite-692897 - 9 years ago

Hmm...guys, I've been walking and driving around that area....absolutely no sign of aforementioned Chili's....How far (in km's) up the street is it, because from the pub with the flags (which are Carlsberg plus Greek flag, no sign of Heineken) and until George's Rest is like 30-40 metres, absolutely no sign of "Chili's" in between...

Sorry no image available
Posted by wilbmah - 9 years ago

Thank you KBH! I'm sure to get there now!

Sorry no image available
Posted by KBH-697185 - 9 years ago

Drive west towards Limassol which will entail keeping 4 Seasons Hotel on your left. After passing said hotel keep going 400 metres and on your right you will see the Navirna Hotel. Not long after you will see a large number of Heineken flags around a terraced pub. Then follows a row of shops the first of which is Chillies which has its own parking in an area between the shop and the road. If you pass George's restaurant you have gone too far.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wilbmah - 9 years ago

Could someone provide more specific directions to get there? I tried driving out that way and couldn't find it. Or the phone number so I could call them directly? Thanks.