DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Paphos - We need a good Fresh Meat Butcher

Posted by piewakitt - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyprusnewbie - 8 years ago

Meat Masters were definately my choice of butcher, however imagine my disappointment this morning on driving through to Chlorakas to find them CLOSED..... where do I go to now for tasty boerewors and other braai (bbq) favourites??? :-( The note on the door says they will be opening in Nicosia.. bit far to go to get some meat unfortunately !!! Good luck guys, you will be missed

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgesheridan - 8 years ago

I have tried most of the butchers here including those mentioned below, I have settled for meat masters in Chlorikas, excellent quality and the staff are really pleasant and helpful

Sorry no image available
Posted by sandyford - 8 years ago

KAREN 51 - We had the same problem as piewakitt and tried your recommendation, Nick and Rose. We can't believe our luck - the meat is as you describe -wonderfully tender and delicious - 5 stars! THANK YOU!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Marina-665922 - 8 years ago

Butcher Boy !

Sorry no image available
Posted by Karen 51 - 8 years ago

I use Nick and Rose in Mesogi Ave Paphos. It is set back on the left coming from Paphos Town. It is opposite Evzonas Furniture but before London Supermarket. They have very lean minced beef, variety of tasty sausages, beef joints to die for. His ribs in his own special sauce are the best ever. All his products are high quality and he will not drop his standards. Nick will bone any meats for you, he always sells good quality meats. Nothing is too much trouble. Well worth a visit. He will do special orders BBQs kebabs etc. Well worth a visit. (He is closed in January for a few weeks of rest)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gossipgirl-677470 - 8 years ago

got to be butcherurday and they usually have free samples and tasters for you to try

Sorry no image available
Posted by cypruska - 8 years ago

I recommend The Meat Master in Chloraka

Sorry no image available
Posted by achilleas - 8 years ago

Try Butcher Boy on Eleftheriou Venizelou Street - 26944206