DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Recommended cakes

Posted by Timmy_22 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by paully-691898 - 8 years ago

The brownies were excellent thank you

Sorry no image available

Just ordered brownies with walnuts let you know soon .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kate_20 - 8 years ago

Hello,
Just wanted to say thanks for the recommendation. I've tried the brownies and they were delicious, the pieces were a very good size too.

Sorry no image available

tried the cup cakes and we were pleasantly surprised the were excellent deffinately worth a try very good value for money. we shall now try the brownies next week

Sorry no image available

thanks they look really good i shall order for theweekend probably and let you koow what we thought

Sorry no image available
Posted by Timmy_22 - 8 years ago

Hello Paully, i'm in Limassol. The ad for the cupcakes is in the classifides section at the top under food and drink, its called lilyloulou. There's a link to her photos there. She can make any design but i ordered the easter ones in the photos, they looked just as good and if not better when i received them and tasted great. I would really recommend them to you. Well worth a try! This is her photo page: www.flickr.com/photos/lilyloulou

Tim

Sorry no image available

Hi Timmy 22, you did'nt say which town you are in . I have looked on the anglo info site but can't see an add for cup cakes, could you please send me some details as we all love a GOOD cup cake.