DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Sensibly priced UK food.

Posted by desagun - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mcgeo - 8 years ago

Hi

They are open from 08.00 til 17.00 each day, even on Wednesday.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Mary

Sorry no image available
Posted by G30rg1na - 8 years ago

Hi there, I know this thread is a little out of date BUT does anyone who lives near the GB stores in Erimi know their opening times please? It's quite a trek for me, and I would hate for them to be closed when we get there.

Thanx in advance

:o)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hinxy - 8 years ago

Everything we bought in the Oroklini and Ormideia stores had long sell by dates.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Limassol T - 8 years ago

The biggest store is on Miltonos road, which is the road with the new BMW garage on the corner with it and Paphos road. Otherwise, there is a smaller one on Franklin Roosevelt, opposite the big fruit store, and at the flea market.

Regards

T

Sorry no image available

Yes very good advice! Not just to see if out of date, but to ensure you use it on time. But to be fair, there is some lattitude, so dont be too scared.

Regards

T

Sorry no image available
Posted by fotina farran - 8 years ago

I do agree with all you say, But you do need to

check the use by date!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by dave giddy - 8 years ago

Where is the cyprus discount store in Limassol please

Sorry no image available

have just visited the Cyprus Discount store last night, and they are selling pepsi 24's for crazy price (6 euros if i remember correctly).

They have great plans for growth too- well worth checking out.

Maybe finally, pricing will become reasonable here for food and drink. has anyone noticed seems to be getter slightly cheaper generally?

T

Sorry no image available

After posting previous question, i have just come across an brand new Discount 10 store just opened in Ormiedia between Avgorou and Dekhelia. If you drive through the centre of the village and head for the motorway at the football stadium entry/exit, it is on the right before the stadium. If you come from the motorway, you take the Ormiedia/Avgorou exit and head towards the village and it is on the left before the main village. You cannot miss it as it has a huge Yellow Discount 10 sign in the window. Most if not all products are British goods and mostly at great prices (most goods but not all). If you work out exchange rates, some goods are even cheaper than the uk. As stated in other posts, it makes a mockery of the prices charged for goods in the big stores (and i don't mean just imported goods). They appear to stock the same goods as Chilly's, although not as much choice of frozen but have a much bigger selection of dry goods. It's well worth a visit if you are in this area.

Sorry no image available

Hi can anyone please tell me if there are any of these stores located around the Larnaca/Famagusta area. Thanks.