DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Sensibly priced UK food.

Posted by desagun - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 20)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Charlotte.skye - 9 years ago

I have to agree with Kitkarmen, the larger shop of the three has a wider variety of products but also everytime i go to any of the cyprus discount stores there are always new and exciting things filling up the shelves! i do get an enjoyment wondering what they are going to bring in next and i was extremly impressed with their range of olay products as i find cosmetics painfully expensive in cyprus so its nice to see some great qualitly make up which is more than affordable! I recomend everyone to go and check it out they have loads of things from shower gel to cleaning products! i definatly save a few euros and the friendly and helpful staff make it a lovely shopping experience!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 9 years ago

Hi

The Erimi shop isn't called UKs - it's called GBs - same sort of thing t hough

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gina-662460 - 9 years ago

Airel, in Larnaka there are the Discount 10 stores. (In Larnaka itself behind Singways near Orphanides; other branches in Pervolia and Voroklini).

They sell very cheap dry and tinned goods, sauces, biscuits, cakes, cleaning products, shampoos, lotions etc. but no frozen foods.

Sorry no image available
Posted by EleniLimassol - 9 years ago

The offers 2 for 1 iceland stuff runs until the end of December. I would imagine there opening hours are the same as Lysiotis, I think it is run by Lysiotis.

Sorry no image available
Posted by JoHo-689100 - 9 years ago

Hi,

Does anyone know the opening times of the Iceland Direct store?

Joanna

Sorry no image available
Posted by paphospeeps - 9 years ago

There is only 1 You Kay's and that is in Paphos opposite the Evangelismos Hospital. Well worth a visit.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wilbmah - 9 years ago

The Iceland Direct store is open now. It is across from Lysiotis (another store I like)
I went today (28 Nov) and they had buy 1 get 1 free on all Iceland products. Time to stock up! I don't know how long this special pricing will be.

From Limassol on the highway, go towards Paphos. There is a huge Lysiotis sign at the Exit, I think it's Erimi-Episkopi-Kantou. Follow the road all the way. Turn right at the T. Then your first left. (There are blue signs along the road, but those are sometimes hard to read)

At that point, you should be able to go straight ahead and find the two stores, but there are roadworks, so you have to go around..... The Iceland store is right across from Lysiotis. It's in the old part of the village with narrow streets, the traffic is horrendous even when it's half empty because of narrow streets. But there's usually enough parking.

Where is UK's in Erimi? Thanks.

Sorry no image available

Hi,

CIS is just off the Paphos to Limassol highway.

If you are driving towards Limassol, turn off at the junction marked Ypsonas and Kouris Dam. At the T junction at the end of the road, turn left towards Ypsonas. Th CIS shop is on your left about halfway down the road.

If you are driving towards Paphos, turn off at the junction marked Ypsonas and Kouris Dam. Then turn right at the junction marked Limassol. CIS is on your right halfway up the road.

Joanna

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 9 years ago

Went to the new shop in Irimi - UKs. Loads of cheap things. Well worth a visit.

Does anyone have directions to CIS in Ypsonas?

Sorry no image available

Hi all,

There is another UK import shop recently opened in the Limassol area. It is called C.I.S. It is in Ypsonas. The couple who run it are very friendly. Good choice of items and prices are reasonable. It is shut on Mondays.

Joanna