DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

So where is this Chillys opening

Posted by JJMally-687816 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by VinnyC-673555 - 8 years ago

So pleased we now have a professional in-house run and managed chillys, good parking and the right level of customer service. It may take some time to win back the loyal customers that were disillusioned with the previous franchised location and service, well done to the chilly management, keep it in house and don't franchise, its your reputation.

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

See my 'Eureka' posting for how to get there from the other direction!! Yeah - we need to all start going and get them to get the stock the old Chillies had. I left with very little unfortunately - and hope thay soon carry the full range else it will be useless. Very disappointed in the lines carried - no chicken breasts, very little soya, no nice lamb sausages, few Hollands pies, etc etc - but they need the customers to get the stock I suppose. Freezers were a long way from being full!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by mcgeo - 8 years ago

I finally located Chilly's. At the Mesa Geotina exit (Home Base) follow the signs to Agios Athanasios, don't go to Fasoula. You will see a bakery called Sunfresh on your left, carry on to the roundabout, turn left there. A little way up the road forks, keep to the left and you will find Chilly's a little way up on the left. There is plenty of parking, but lots of roadworks as well. Still I had no problem with getting in. The only problem they had no bacon and only cheese & onion Holland pies. The young man assured me they would be getting it all in very soon.

Good luck

Mary

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

Same here - I tried to find it too. Thought I had been clever but could only see the houses. Am going to have another go though as all there were quite a few diversions in operation so am not sure where the other end of the road is!! I went from the highway roundabout first exit and followed the road right round the bend and took first left onto what should have been the right road. As I went down the road though there were diversions and I suspect I was diverted off the road I was trying to follow - even on google earth it is hard to see where the road actually goes and I suspect we need the other end (as it is #1 we are looking for). I agree though - please can someone say how to find it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by limsolcy - 8 years ago

i also followed the map. There is no road where the map says it is and its just all big fancy houses.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mcgeo - 8 years ago

I have followed the map on the website but haven't been able to find Chillys. Has anyone found it and if they have can they put up simple instructions on where it is

Many Thanks
Mary

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 8 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by JJMally-687816 - 8 years ago

Opening on the 6th, where though

Sorry no image available
Posted by sgata - 8 years ago

It's the actual owners I think that are opening it. As far as I know it is opening on Saturday 6th. Hopefully queues won't be like Lidl lol!

Sorry no image available
Posted by tikka-664777 - 8 years ago

Is this the same Chillys that has just closed down in Limassol? Are they just moving to a different area?