DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Sushi restaurants in Limassol ?

Posted by i-Mac - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnq-726954 - 7 years ago

Me and wife yesterday we had a great meal at The Benzai Sushi Bar Great food. Great Service. Great Atmosphere. This was by far the most enjoyable dining experience we had in Cyprus. Worth every penny. Delicious special maki roll, very fresh sashimi, and the lava Chocolate cake desert was fantastic.

This restaurant is a well oiled machine and after a few misfires in Limassol japanese rest dining experiences, a welcome change.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lem.2 - 7 years ago

i know it is not limassol but the Holiday Inn in nicosia has sushi buffet every tuesday night at 8pm.around 26euros

Sorry no image available
Posted by achilleas - 7 years ago

ZEN ROOM is the best in Limassol - maybe the whole island.

Sorry no image available
Posted by thelma-703801 - 7 years ago

Hi! dined at Roku and very impressive they have a special offer on for sushi 22 euros a night which is great because it wasn't cheap but you did get quality...

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mariahni - 7 years ago

I Believe that Sushi Boutique bar is the most reasonable Sushi Bar in Cyprus.

You can check the quality,service and Prices. i Can give you their website if its helpful

www.77771707.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Devonite-692897 - 9 years ago

For sure, Roku is by far the best Japanese Restaurant in Limassol and most probably in Cyprus.

You can find a lengthy review by Cyprus Mail at this link:

http://www.cyprus-mail.com/reviews/restaurant-review-roku-limassol/20100214

As a little extra info, the chef, Daizo Hashida was the chef at Japan's Embassy in Madrid before being picked up by Roku.

You will find some very friendly people there, the staff is great, the restaurant itself really transports you to the Far East and I think the prices are really very decent for what's coming your way.

Sorry no image available
Posted by galeotto - 9 years ago

tel:70009777

Sorry no image available
Posted by galeotto - 9 years ago

hi,

try ROKU restaurant ,is located in tourist area opposite profitis ilia church,near mcdonalds

perfect food is the best sushi i ever tried incyprus

tel:7000777

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ruth&Mark - 9 years ago

ZEN next door to Chesters. Down near the St. Raphael Hotel. I don't eat Sushi but when I go with friends they always order it and say it's fantastic. Ruth xx