DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

airports

Posted by sange-705139 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

Couldn't agree more - in fact the new Paphos area is very much like a cage - nothing like the old outside bar area at the old Paphos terminal - but it still provides the welcome respite area!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sange-705139 - 8 years ago

thankyou all for your info well my tickets are booked so full stress ahead if paphos can do it so should larnaka us smokers dont ask much just a cage outside would do lol

Sorry no image available
Posted by jmwads - 8 years ago

150% sure......Personally I dont smoke but my sister does and waits outside till close to flying...........dread to think how people cope if there is a delay !

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

As far as I know it is Larnaca 0 - Paphos 1 - so paphos wins for me hands down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may be a small matter but it sure helps make the flying experience passable and enjoyable!! I have to admit that because of the no smoking area I now avoid Larnaca - which is actually more convenient for me - so would really appreciate knowing absolutely, definitely that there is no smoking area anywhere at Larnaca. I know there used to be an area on the rooftop near the club lounges in the old terminal building - that few people knew existed. Are we 110% certain there is nothing similar in the new terminal building??!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by kathmay99 - 8 years ago

hi i went from larnaca in august no smoking area ,but there is 1 in pafos