DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Anyone else having problem with Play.com

Posted by stellaluna-664983 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 8 years ago

Thanks for your reponses, folks. I will try the book depository. I am suffering from book withdrawal symptoms (just joking).

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mystic - 8 years ago

I haven't used play.com website, however I have had similar problems recently. This may not be anything to do with the problem you are experiencing, however I thought it was worth mentioning;

I had certain fields on secure pages etc that would not fill in, and some that if you click the links they did not work, however they worked for friends on other computers. I have never really found out the exact reason, it is something to do with my web browser security settings, and each time I install the latest security updates for it, I get more problems. I use Internet Explorer, and I have found that most of these problems are resolved by visiting the site with a different web browser such as Firefox.

May be worth your while trying it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by JoHo-689100 - 8 years ago

Hi Stella.

I don't know about Playcom, but I know a good website where they deliver books post-free worldwide. I used them once last year, and they are very good. One of my friends over here uses them a lot.

The link is pasted below:

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/

JoHo