DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Anyone else having trouble...

Posted by die5-688335 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mesogi_123 - 8 years ago

Thats great thanks for the info, it really helps.

Carol.

Sorry no image available
Posted by thedon29 - 8 years ago

No, you dont pay Cyta for the line rental. Primetel transfer your line free of charge as well....

Sorry no image available

Hi,

Thank you for the link, however do you still have to pay Cyta for the phone line?

Thank you.

Sorry no image available

Go to www.primetel.com.cy I also dont have any problems with Cyta, but the 14 Euros line rental Im paying a month was the last straw for me...

Anyway, paying 39 euros for phone and wifi, with double speed of my current Cyta wifi, much cheaper.....

Sorry no image available

Hi,

Can you please tell me the full costs with Primetel ?

We don't have any problems with Cyta, only the extortionate costs.

Thank you.

Sorry no image available

I switched to Primetel last week and waiting for them this week to transfer my telephone over from Cyta. No line rental fee with Primetel, double speed wifi and even cheaper to have. Cant wait....

Sorry no image available
Posted by MarinosF - 8 years ago

Is great with forums like this where problems are recognised.Yes I have the same problem too at home with cytanet.No problem with Primetel at the office.If it happens again I go to them...

Sorry no image available
Posted by PAULEN - 8 years ago

I HAVE BEEN HAVING INTERNET AND TELEPHONE TEXT PROBLEMS THROUGH CYTANET FOR MONTHS AS STATED BY OTHERS CYTA ALWAYS REPLY (WE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS IN YOUR AREA BUT IT WILL BE OK IN A FEW DAYS ).

Sorry no image available
Posted by abjoy - 8 years ago

i had the same problems, paying in cytanet for internet and telephone about 60 euros! i changed to primetel with better internet speed only for 39eur, and better customer service........................

Sorry no image available
Posted by greenfly60 - 8 years ago

when we called about connectvity issues they said '' we are having a few problems, it will be good soon'