DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Apple iphone 4

Posted by thedon29 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by hmckpaphos - 6 years ago

Cyta will give you a new card for free, I had mine done this week for an iphone 4

Sorry no image available
Posted by GPSforsale - 8 years ago

Currently there is NO version of iPhone and iOS/Baseband that cannot be unlocked,

Sorry no image available
Posted by thedon29 - 8 years ago

Went to Fernandos and he told me that he couldnt unlock my phone. Does anyone in Paphos have an iphone 4 version 4.1 which has been unlocked, and where did you get it unlocked?? Regards...

Sorry no image available
Posted by thedon29 - 8 years ago

Thank you for your replies....

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kancol - 8 years ago

Hi, I have always used Fernandos up in the old town near the town hall, if he can't fix it I don't know who can, contact 96742679

Sorry no image available
Posted by tarek-707069 - 8 years ago

yes i unlock i phones and fix every thing 4 u i am leaving in paphos contact me on99292859

Sorry no image available

I would not advise anyone without previous experience with older models to try to unlock iphone 4, jailbreak is ok, fails are reversible, but with unlocking things are more complicated because the baseband update is not reversible. You can just make your phone useless even back in UK, also your warranty will be lost.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DellBethsmith - 8 years ago

Hi i have an i phone 4, and the best way to unlock the phone is just to go to go google and type in, unlock/jail break i phone 4.
From what i have heard its expensive to get it done here, and all it is is a software update, so best bet is to do it yourself.
But the micro sim, or getting someone to do it for you is cheap, (i paid €10 for micro sim)
Hope this helps

Sorry no image available

Hello, i have a special sim card cutter that will make a micro sim out of your cyta card. I can also unlock the phone for you but i am based in Nicosia.