DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

best place to buy a Wii?

Posted by zoopigi-664038 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by massy-689924 - 9 years ago

hi, i have literally just had one delivered (yesterday), i got the wii console with wii sports and the new wii sports resort for £164.99 form Amazon.co.uk, i also had the wii fit board and other games as well and was impressed with the postage...£19.50. we'd been looking around for ages for the best deal and this one seemed to be pretty good! word of warning though....am very tired now after being up til stupid o'clock playing the flipping thing!!! have fun!

Sorry no image available
Posted by raynfq - 9 years ago

I just bought a wii from public w/the sports pack for €205.

Cheers

Sorry no image available
Posted by zoopigi-664038 - 9 years ago

:) me too, me too :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by doodlepoodle - 9 years ago

Guess where I'm going in the next few days! Thanx for that.

Sorry no image available

ok- so i went into brent cross. as doodle poodle pointed out, service with a smile! woo hoo!

Price of the Wii console with Wii sports is 219.95, but the smile definately clinched the deal for me :)

Sorry no image available

good thinking batman- might run in to town this morning :)

We will get there, and we WILL have a Wii for xmas!

Sorry no image available
Posted by doodlepoodle - 9 years ago

It's not just me then! I have had the same problem in there, some of the staff must really hate their jobs. I am in the same postition as you, looking to buy for xmas. Public have it with the wii sports for 220. I am going to have a look in Brent Cross in Anexartisias St, don't know the prices as haven't got there yet but can guarantee friendly helpful staff. If you go there before me post the price here please and I will do the same. :-)