DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Birthday Cards

Posted by junemichael - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mcgeo - 8 years ago

GB in Episkopi has a great selection all approx €1.00 got some beauties from there for the first time in 15 years.

Regards

Mary

Sorry no image available
Posted by sange-705139 - 8 years ago

hi if you have a GBs english shop near you they now do cards for 1-2euro lovely verses and cards

Sorry no image available
Posted by falcon-698521 - 8 years ago

Hi There's a lady at Paphiakos market selling Christmas & Birthday cards at a very good price none over 2 euro.

Sorry no image available
Posted by genypha - 8 years ago

The new Kyriakou bookshop has far more cards to choose from. Go past the Jumbo entrance, take the first right then the next right. Can't miss them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cheeky73 - 8 years ago

Hi Junemichael

The address and phone number to Panoramic Balloons in Limassol is

Arch Makariou 111, P. Yiapanis

Centre Block

Shop 36

Mesa Yitonia 3317 Limassol

25 751067

Hope this helps

Regards

Irene

Sorry no image available
Posted by pedros-696795 - 8 years ago

Hi, you have internet access, why dont you just use moonpig.com, cheap, reliable, and you can design your own, i use them all the time.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Snooze-689425 - 8 years ago

dear June
Call Gill on 99099250 She makes the most beautiful hand made cards with whatever you want on them and they are really reasonable
She lives in Paphos but will send them to you

Sorry no image available
Posted by junemichael - 8 years ago

Thanks for all your help.

Can you tell me where in Limassol Panoramic Balloon Designs is and also where exactly is the stationery shop near Carfour please?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mahogany - 8 years ago

Linda's Sweet Shop has a good selection of cards at resonable prices. Only problem is that you will spend more as you will be tempted by all those sweeties!!! i love the chocolate covered ginger mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Don't know name of the road but from Yemasoyia roundabout headding into town take the very 1st left turn leading down to seafront.

shop is on the right before Sigma bakers.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DAVE AND SHEILA - 8 years ago

There is a small stationary shop just past Carrefour (Grivas Digenis) in Limassol. They have a good selection a reasonable prices.

If you are looking for handmade cards, then that is something I do. Obviously bit more expensive, but can be personalised if wished.

Kind regards

Sheila