DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

black & white kitten stolen limassol home today

Posted by donnellap-661518 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by harisv - 9 years ago

I am glad you got your kitten back. I would not suggest leaving a cat outside for three reasons (unfortunately I am speaking from my own experience): 1) There is a high chance of getting into a car accident, especially if you live in a busy neighbourhood. 2) Some people have rat poison around that a cat might eat by accident. 3) Some people cannot stand cats and might get out of their way to be mean to them, sad but true.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 9 years ago

Hi

I'm very glad you got your kitten back.

Sorry no image available
Posted by donnellap-661518 - 9 years ago

Thanks for your reply - the person who stole the cat removed its collar to inform me she had taken her. As I was asking around she must of heard me and seen me, i went around the blocks and came back after 30 minutes and she dropped my cat back on my door step.

I have witnesses who saw her bring her back!

Cats are lovely pets but like humans we need to be free and especially see life outside even if its dangerous.

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

if you leave a cat outside, chances are it will leave your garden and go for a walk. maybe your kitten lost its way back home or since you live near a busy street got into an accident.

you know your cat can live quite an wonderful life indoors. One of my cats is 9years old and she has never been outside and will only venture onto the balcony for free air under my supervision.