DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

British Cemetery Erimi

Posted by mcgeo - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mcgeo - 8 years ago

Thank you Pdobbo. It sounds easy enough so I should find it ok.

Regards

Mary

Sorry no image available
Posted by pdobbo - 8 years ago

If you are taking the highway, take the turning off for Kolossi at the junction, 1st left after the slip road after the major signs for Kolossi. You will pass the new Orphanides Express, at the bottom of the road turn left and follow the signs for kolossi Castle. After Kolossi Castle, carry on about 1 km until you reach the junction for the main road to to Episkop/Curium/SBA. This junction is about 15m straight on AFTER the turn off for Trachoni (on your left). Turn right at this junction.
When you have passed the SBA police station (on your right), you will also see an electricity sub station on the right. Very shortly after this there is a signposted track to the British Cemetery.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mcgeo - 8 years ago

Hi Vinny

Thank you for the reply. I am coming from the Amathus area in Limassol. I know Erimi and Kolossi. I have been to the cemetery before but was following someone so really didn't take heed of the route.

Regards

Mary

Sorry no image available
Posted by VinnyC-673555 - 8 years ago

Hi Mary,

Give us a clue, where you cumin from? The easiest way if your a stranger to the area is ask for the SBA police station, keep the police station on your right and its about 500mtrs past on the right. Small white sign says "British Cemetery".

Any body in the area will tell you how to get to the SBA police station.

Regards

Vinny