DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

buses to larnaca airport from pafos

Posted by for rent - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by hazels-691609 - 9 years ago

Back to the original question:

We have used the bus from Larnaca Airport to Paphos. We had to change the

bus in Limasol (waited about 15 mins). Final bus stop at Paphos bus station

(by the market), but he stopped once or twice before. You can find the timetable

in the internet.

Cheers!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

Now that's a good idea - I like that!

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 9 years ago

Our friends booked a hire car for one day they picked it up in Paphos drove to Larnaca Airport left the car into the designated car park and dropped the keys in the box provided in departures just before the check-in area. I think it cost him €15 all in. You could arrange a hire car for your return and do the reverse journey and drop it off back in Paphos.

Johnners

Sorry no image available

We used Quick Park - www.quikpark.com.cy I booked the 16 days, then I got a phone call telling me they would give me a discount and only charge me €60 instead of the €78 or so it should have been, then when I came to pay ( you pay when you collect your car on your return) they actually charged me €58.

Cheers

Graham

Sorry no image available
Posted by for rent - 9 years ago

Hi graham thanx for replying can you tell me the name of the carpark you used i have contacted several in larnaca but they havnt been as cheep as you say you paid

Thankyou

Debbie

Sorry no image available

I don't know about buses from Pafos, but off-airport parking at Larnaca is, I think, very reasonable. We recently left our car there for 16 days and were charged under €60, including mini-bus to and from car park & airport. Given that the return journey on the shuttle bus from Limassol would have cost us €32, plus the cost of getting from our village down to the bus Limassol and back again, I thought €58 was a pretty good deal.

Graham