DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Container prices from U.K. to Cyprus

Posted by michelles-692484 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by gizzy-701476 - 9 years ago

hiya, we brought a 20ft container from manchester to limassol, price was 2400 inclusive of inscurance, the company was migrate global, went like clockwork, hop its of some use to you

Sorry no image available
Posted by JamesHaley35 - 9 years ago

We just moved a 20' container from South Wales to Larnaca, self load (3 hour limit), but unloaded this side and it cost £2500 including all fees and VAT. Went like clockwork start to finish.

Used Movecorp a UK company e-mail paul@movecorp.co.uk,

Hope this helps?

Sorry no image available
Posted by lutondave - 9 years ago

loaded container ourselfs andrews shipping price for 20 foot was 1350 but u need a agent at port extra charge our agent was sorted by them total price was under 2000 but you will get price lower if an you agent yourselfs sure people on here will point you the right way

Sorry no image available
Posted by CleverClaire - 9 years ago

Hi,

I know of Hellmans in Cyprus. They are called Genesis Logistics but they are the offcial reps of Hellmans which is huge in Europe. Think they quoted from Essex up to Limassol - 1400 including delivery order and clearance. Email me if you want their details.,,

Hope it works out for you and as many others said its not as bad as you hear it is,

Sorry no image available
Posted by rebelrebel - 9 years ago

hi

sorry forgot to give harrys phone number. 00357 77772737

Sorry no image available
Posted by rebelrebel - 9 years ago

hi

we used a company in limassol called freight solutions. harry from manchester he is greek. there the cheapest we found to import from uk. £1800 depends where you are in uk for shipping areas.

we loaded container ourselves for 2 hours. everything went fine, harry will sort out import duty, taxes for vehicle etc.

best of luck

rebel

Sorry no image available
Posted by jts-680879 - 9 years ago

try Trevor at Kypros Shipping Ltd

07974 430846

he beats the lot !!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by shorznmoor - 9 years ago

For the benefit of others out there I thought I'd update the my earlier posting on this topic.

The 20' container I packed and loaded myself arrived safely with good communication all round.

The company I used this time was James Valentine Removals (www.removalstocyprus.co.uk). I have no hesitation in recommending that you speak to Jo Valentine. The service was great both in England and at this end through Orbit.

Among other things I shipped a dozen double glazed windows (including the glass!), of a better quality and construction than on offer in Cyprus and the money I saved more than paid for the entire shipment door to door including wharfage fees and insurance

I expect that it might have been possible to save a little money had I gone elsewhere, but I had a good feeling that things would be handled well with Valentines. I will use them again.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wilkesyboy - 9 years ago

Peter Morton Removals can arrange the shipment of containers from anywhere in the UK to islandwide Cyprus - I used them last year and they were brilliant.

Their number is 26923588 or out all your details on email to petermortonremovals@cytanet.com.cy

Sorry no image available
Posted by FISHIES - 9 years ago

We used Pickfords door to door service (Orbis this end)and would highly recommend it. Goods packed 2/7/10, sent 6/7/10 and arrived 6/8/10 in port and delivered 10/8/10 by a great crew. Nothing too much trouble and communication great .We had a 40ft container 145 boxes and packages, some very fragile and all arrived in one piece. Cost was about £4k but you get what you pay for I guess.