DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Easy jet flights

Posted by anne3-681930 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 13)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jjwet - 9 years ago

I have travelled on easyjet and I can confirm without any doubt that they are NOT and will NEVER be my airline of choice. I am sure that the airplanes are safe and the pilots are good, but my biggest gripe (and many other people's gripe) is the brain dead and traffic warden mentality of their ground and check-in staff. Old Stellios must scour the bottom of the food chain and then employ them!

Don't take my word for it, just watch one episode of "Airline".

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 9 years ago

I've never flown easyjet because everyone I know who has, has experienced hassle ... and said that if you want to check in baggage, and have a meal and something to drink on board then you end up paying over-the-odds.

I've found some excellent deals with Cyprus Airways. You don't have to pay for check-in baggage (and they are very liberal regarding weight); neither do you pay for food (which I have always found to be good and you can order vegetarian/special diet meals in advance). You don't pay for soft drinks, tea, coffee or alcoholic beverages either - and can order them throughout the flights.

You are not charged for headphones to listen to the audio channels or watch the movies/tv programmes; nor do you have to pay for blankets or pillows.

Sorry no image available
Posted by danielhoward - 9 years ago

i have travelled with easyjet to germany and france before, and have had nothing but hassle - planes late, rude staff, massive overbooking, and lack of willingness to listen to customers queries.

Cyprus Airways on the other hand, had amazing service when I have flown with them (twice a year for some time now!)