DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Efficient Estate Agent Wanted

Posted by Joanna0701 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Joanna0701 - 8 years ago

I have spoken via email with a woman called Chrsitiana from Cyprus Dream Homes. She then called me to ask that i pay to put an advertisement for my Asgata land as it is out of their area, so fair enough. I don't want that as i need an agent, not an advertiser, and am willing to pay commission as i don't have money to pay for adds. However my land in Kalavasos is in Larnaca district, where their office is based, and i had told her about it in my first mail to her, but she never followed it up. She can market for me as there is a similar piece on their website, but i haven't really felt that she has been help full. It took like 4 emails for her to realize that i have land in Kalavasos and that it is in Larnaca district, and even then a good agent would have been on the phone asking for details build factor, map, title deed etc, but its been quite slow communication so i gave up in the end, i even sent her photos, but as i said, i just don't feel that the service is "out there", i need someone actively doing things. She may have a lot of work on, or have a lot of clients so i'm not going to judge, but i just need someone more "on the ball" so to speak. Thanks v much any way, i'm sure someone there might have been help full for you

Sorry no image available
Posted by marial-690442 - 8 years ago

HI Joanna,

When you said you called him, who did you mean?

Marie

Sorry no image available
Posted by brummyjohn - 8 years ago

Hi Joanna, try calling Chris at Magna Carta Estates, nice guy honest and reliable call 99458132

John

Sorry no image available

No nothing happened, was meant to meet over weekend but didn't call to meet up, and sent email with no reply.
Has anyone out there got anyone as per my original message? :@( , this is bad, a whole island, and no one??.
Now i know that things have picked up in general for land sales in the last couple of months, and there is a lot of overseas investment that has started to filter through, i just need a good agent with the right contacts. Thanks x

Sorry no image available

Great have emailed him and he has replied already, sounds good, hope he is success full. With the land that i have, and im not saying it because they are mine, if an agent tries i am sure they will sell, as they are good pieces. Thanks 2 everyone for posting, keep em coming, cant hurt to have as many ppl onto it as possible.

Sorry no image available

No problems.

Good luck and let me know if you need any help with anything else.

M

Sorry no image available

Thanks v much, much appreciated

Sorry no image available

Hi,

You should try Cyprus Dream Homes. I used to work there and they are the best. Very professional and the owner has been in business for 30 years.

I have to say that it is very quiet at the moment so you have to be a bit patient.

Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by woosh - 8 years ago

Where in Larnaca?

Sorry no image available

One is in Limassol district and the other falls under Larnaca district
Thanks