DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Engraving

Posted by helen13-662685 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 9 years ago

hi Steve

I brought the discs from Ebay and they came engraved for about €1 each and that included the postage. The cheapest disc I could find over here was €7 each. I bought about 300 so the Ebay saving was very good. If any one wants details of where I got the discs just email. This lady in the UK is very good and the discs are posted within 24 hours of the payment. It took me 3 weeks to get the disc I ordered through my local kennels for my dogs

But now some of the engraving has worn down as they get a lot of wear and tear from the dogs at the shelter so some need re engraving. It seems silly that it would be cheaper to order new discs than get then redone over here

I will now probably wait and send them back to the uk with someone to get done over there

Helen

Sorry no image available
Posted by stevieknight - 9 years ago

Would it be cheaper to get them from Ebay or something like that?

Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 9 years ago

If you know of anywhere then let me know

I am trying to get the dog number tags for Sirius Dog Sanctuary re engraved where they have worn down.

We went to one engraver who wanted €2 per tag just to put one number on it. The tags came from the uk engraved for €1 each so looking for somewhere reasonable.

Thanks

Helen

Sorry no image available
Posted by catmeister212 - 9 years ago

if its for a dog I can find out where you can have this done. I think there is a pets store in Limassol that does this.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lime-676998 - 9 years ago

I would also suggest checking out the multi-purpose locksmith shops (especially those that sell accessories/gifts like zippo lighters etc)

Sorry no image available
Posted by JMC-684723 - 9 years ago

Usually jewellers will do that sort of thing.