DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

flatshare/roommate

Posted by cyprus2009 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by eleniqc - 3 years ago

Hello
I'm Helen from Athens , 26 years old and I am planning to move in Nicosia on November. I ll be working at the Law Office of the Republic of Cyprus as a trainee lawyer which is located at Apelli 1.

I would like a flatshare or if anyone is looking for a roommate that would be perfect.

I m looking forward to your response. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Milanvukelic - 4 years ago

I am renting a furnished, 2 bedroom , seaview appartment in Limassol close to the Castle area. If you are interested contact me at+35799886843 . The price is Eur 550 monthly. Regards Tina

Sorry no image available
Posted by namikins - 8 years ago

If somebody is interested about studio flat to share, I can offer one place! Straight opposite Mediteranean hotel! Not expensive, very nice view from the balcony! I am a guy (24), from Latvia, if interested, please call - 99985689

Sorry no image available
Posted by davy1982 - 9 years ago

Hi there laura,

do you still have a room available?if so,please coulsd you email me back on davy1982@hotmail.com or contact me on +447538857064

Sorry no image available
Posted by jason.h - 9 years ago

if you are still in need in about a month, we will have a room going in our very nice flat share in Germasogeia. Feel free to call for details. The number is 97758591

Sorry no image available
Posted by laurataylor - 9 years ago

Hi there, dont know if this would be of interest to you but we have just moved to Limassol from UK, i am 29 and we have 2 spare bedrooms if you are interested????