DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

How to find cheapest air ticket form USA to Cyprus

Posted by annakyriacou - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by athosonline - 8 years ago

If you don't buy all the tickets together, then if there is a delay in any one of your flights you will loose your tickets, and get stuck at the airport having to buy VERY expensive tickets home. So if you decide to do what devon proposed leave many hours between flights to reduce the probability of loosing a flight.
when you buy connecting tickets, you pay for the insurance that comes with them that's part of the reason they are more expensive.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Devonite-692897 - 8 years ago

best site for comparisons is kayak.com

It is advisable though to break your trip by purchasing something cheap to London/Amsterdam/Frankurt/Paris, whichever better deal you can find and then get a ticket from there. I think probably Paris would work out cheaper. Most of the time the bundled offers from one single company is not as good as if you search on your own for the second flight. Anyway, there isn't a direct flight....

I searched for you now, (from NYC) - London 544USD (British airways) and then 154USD, london to larnaca (easyjet). If you're on the east-coast or in the midwest, add another ~60-100 USD to fly to NYC or ATL which are the cheapest hubs flying towards Europe

Sorry no image available
Posted by annakyriacou - 8 years ago

dancelooby,

Thanx for help!
xxx

Sorry no image available
Posted by dancelooby - 8 years ago

I always use skyscanner

x