DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

HP Ink Cartirdges

Posted by DAVE AND SHEILA - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by margot-687511 - 8 years ago

Cartridge World offer a warranty which covers your printer as well as the cartridge in the unlikely event that you experince a problem with one of their cartridges.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kounoushma - 8 years ago

Be careful when using re-fillable cartridges.

HP will not cover the printer under warranty if you use these cartridges.

The ink tends to spill from these cartridges and gets into the mechanism. This then dries up and the printer is useless.

Sorry no image available
Posted by margot-687511 - 8 years ago

I would recommend Cartridge World as an excellent alternative to buying expensive originals.Their cartridges are factory refilled so the quality is excellent but lots cheaper than an original. You don't have to wait - you just exchange your empties ( if you have them ) for new ones. You can check them out on the Anglo info business directory to find the nearest store to you but they have shops in all the towns.

Sorry no image available
Posted by isamar - 8 years ago

there is a place called cartridge world where you can refill your cartridges very cheap

Sorry no image available
Posted by mudmonster-693396 - 8 years ago

Why do you need to use genuine cartridges, I take my empty,s to a shop called chillys in Mesa Getonia,they take your empties, give you a reciept and on the following friday you collect them re_filled and re_chipped at a cost of 10 euros each, so far i have no problems, hope you find this usefull.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Limassol T - 8 years ago

try this site, or search under shopping/general from uk (previous discussion)

http://www.shopping2cyprus.com

Regards

T