DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Lift to Paphos airport

Posted by dmac4x4 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Irina D - 9 years ago

Hi, Sian

Sorry, but unfortunately we will not be able to make lifts from Paphos to Paphos, as we live in Limassol:(
Limassol-Larnaca and Limassol Paphos is ok.

Cheers, Irina

Sorry no image available
Posted by sianhennessy - 9 years ago

Hi there,
Could you please give me the contact details for your friend who does lifts to airport? I have some family coming out on Tuesday who were planning on getting the bus. It would be from PFO - Tombs of the Kings Road.
Thanks,
Sian

Sorry no image available
Posted by Irina D - 9 years ago

Hi, dmac4x4

I've just seen your post, my husbandused to make little services like this, helping with lifts fromLimassol to Larnaca airport. If you are still interested, I can ask him if it's ok and the price.
Looking forward to your reply. (can you also indicate the approximate time in the day when you need the lift, to check if it's not during his working hours please? thanks).

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

Sorry - how often what? If you mean the bus service, then as I said in my earlier post the answer is not at all, because it stopped running a few weeks ago as there were not enough people using it. As with so many things, it's a case of use it or lose it .........

Sorry no image available
Posted by kukoo - 9 years ago

HOW OFTEN?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

Not any more there isn't. The bus service was cancelled owing to insufficient usage. When we used it a couple of months ago we had the entire bus to ourselves.

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 9 years ago

There's a bus

Sorry no image available
Posted by musicalmary - 9 years ago

Hi I know someone who does them from paphos to paphos airport for €15 could ask how much he would charge from limassol and if he would do it