DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

living in secret valley

Posted by dev-694290 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by wasntme-899527 - 5 years ago

I was told there are a lot of Duch in the area?

Sorry no image available
Posted by kathekas - 5 years ago

Ask about all the burglarys.

Burglary capital of Western Cyprus

Sorry no image available
Posted by leevale - 5 years ago

Hi Robin,

I live in Secret Valley and we have a very active home owners club, of which I am a committee member, and we work extremely well with both the developer and council to the common good. There is a council office in Kouklia village and in December we were fortunate to have an ex pat elected to the council. It's a lovely area and a great village and I may be able to help you accomodation.

Please feel free to contact me at your leisure.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nm001 - 5 years ago

Hi Robin

We live in Secret Valley and love it.

A lot of the rental prices include Gardening and Pool maintenance. Depending on how often / who is doing those gardening can be 50-100 and pool 80-100. 

So generally the true rent base prices is something around 600-700 per month + gardening + pool. So if the pool hasn't been filled in yet, you can choose whether to have one (+ the 50/month electric cost of pool pump + cost of pool water). There are plenty of vacant houses so it is worth haggling a little.

There is still quite a bit of construction work going on but only in certain parts.
Especially as you go to the second roundabout on the left hand side. Another name for Secret Valley is Ha Potami. I think (not sure) the part where most of the building is currently happening is Ha Potami (phase) C. 

Hope that helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by gadgetgirl-686841 - 5 years ago

I'll reply to you directly :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by robin8234 - 5 years ago

That's Brilliant.

What’s the typical long term rental prices for a nice 3 bed villa.  Do you think there is much room to negotiate past the internet prices?

Is there still much construction work going on?

Sorry no image available
Posted by gadgetgirl-686841 - 5 years ago

Hi Robin8234

what sort of info are you looking for?

Sorry no image available
Posted by robin8234 - 5 years ago

Hi, Know it's been a while since this thread has been active but I am trying to find someone with local knowledge of Secret Valley.

My family and I are moving to Cyprus in July 13, we really like the look of Secret Valley but have never visited it.

If somebody wouldn't mind passing on some local info, we would be really grateful.

Sorry no image available
Posted by gadgetgirl-686841 - 7 years ago

Hi

Where would you like me to start?

Its about 20 mins drive from Paphos, 15 mins drive from Paphos airport. It has its own golf course and is in the process of having a second golf course built. The golfcourse has a club house available for lunches and drinks and is open for non members. The nearest village is Kouklia approx a 5 minute drive, Kouklia has Tavernas a supermarket, post office and council offices.

Are you looking to buy are you visiting for a holiday?

Sorry no image available
Posted by stevie.c - 7 years ago

Hi...
If its not to much trouble i would like as much info as you have on Secret Valley and the surrounding area. We shall be visiting the area next month, Kind Regards Steve & Kerry