DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Location of Migration Office in Nicosia

Posted by 5vrgs - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by satanel - 8 years ago

hi, we got the paper after about a month. but we were sending them letters every single day, due to they do not provide any info over the phone and when you go there.

Sorry no image available
Posted by boogyman - 8 years ago

I have the same problem. My marriage permission pack is already three weeks with the Migrations office in Nicosia (Across from American Acedemy). The responsible person't name is Rena 22403908. They say the waiting line is very long at the moment due to the increase in quantity of applications. Expected term of the Certificate manufacturing is about 1 month.

Good luck.

Sorry no image available
Posted by satanel - 8 years ago

Hello,
i have been to the new migration office and submitted an application form to get permission to get married in cyprus. i was told that they will call me when the document will be ready. however, it takes a long time. i want to call them to find out the status of my application. i called the following numbers lots of times during the morning and afternoon hours:
no one answers the numbers.

can you suggest any other contact numbers of the migration office that deal with my issue?

Best Regards,

Nick

Sorry no image available
Posted by 5vrgs - 9 years ago

These offices have recently moved and we managed to find them behind the Old General Hospital, with their entrance opposite the American Academy.

Everything was rather well signed posted and organised inside. I did spend about 40 minutes waiting in a short que, and was really grateful for the man behind me who was 'tackling' everyone who was trying to push into the que!

Thanks for your help

Sorry no image available
Posted by Toni-680775 - 9 years ago

It is a scruffy building on VYZANTIOU Street. Near the KYKKO Lyceum and PANAGIA KYKKOTISSA ( a monastery). Their phone number is 22403901, This is not the phone number advertised but is one that is actually answered ( providing it is before 1300 hrs!) I advise you to get there early ( 0800) and be prepared to elbow your way to the window. We arranged for our lawyer to do all the necessary paperwork and she also sent a 'minder' ( all 4ft 8") who did all the necessary elbowing, and we were actual in there for about 10 minutes. If they say they they will telephone you don't rely on that we chased the immigration department after about a month and then went to collect the yellow slips, again a very quick in and out. Good Luck !