DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for / Meeting new friends Coffee Morning.

Posted by Phoebe-685310 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnhenry-696774 - 9 years ago

their just boreing.. lol... when your ready we could meet and have a coffee, my treat.. be nice even just a decent chat,,

Sorry no image available
Posted by cheeky73 - 9 years ago

Hi Phoebe

Its Irene.

What a shame its Paphos. Its funny I was actually staying up there a while, my boyfriend, or should I say ex boyfriend lives in Geroskipou.

I had to move back in with my parents in Larnaca, otherwise I would have tagged along too!

Shame!!!!!

Nevermind, actually are there any people who would be up for it in Larnaca, meeting up for a coffee and chats.

Again Im with you Phoebe, just looking to make some new mates and chill. No relationships or drama for now!!!!! lol

So maybe someone can get the ball rollin for Larnaca!

Irene

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phoebe-685310 - 9 years ago

Hi Johnhenry,

Yeah sure, I wasn't saying that no men were allowed, I just wanted to make sure that it didn't turn into a singles day!!! as it's only friendship that I and I'm sure other people were looking for as you can't be to careful now a days!

As you can see you're the first to reply so the posting hasn't gone as well as I'd hoped but hey you never know other people may spot this now and hopefully we'll all get together as soon as we have a few to join us.

Keep an eye out on the post and hopefully soon we can all arrange a date.

Thanks for the reply!

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnhenry-696774 - 9 years ago

can i come... but im a single man over 30???