DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Moving from England

Posted by mickmichelle - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by eric7 - 9 years ago

We also used Britannia removals, service was first class and our items arrived exactly on the day they said they would. Kept us informed and hassle free. There forwarding agents over here in Cyprus were LSA. Had no problems and paid no duty on our electrical goods.

Hope this helps.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sjh28 - 9 years ago

Myself and family have used Peter Morton Removals around 6 times since living in Cyprus for various things. They are very good, reasonable rates and friendly guy's. Family run business and they look after you :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spanner-666908 - 9 years ago

No duty to be paid on electrical items brought from the UK, new or old.

Sorry no image available
Posted by wilkesyboy - 9 years ago

Hiya,

I used Peter Morton Removals to bring in some of my goods from the UK, i brought my stuff in a shared container but i understand they can bring in full containers and vehicles.

The number is 26923588 or www.petermortonremovals.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by mickmichelle - 9 years ago

Hi Helen,

Thank you for the website address. Did you bring any new items from the U.K. and if so did you have to pay any duty on them?

Mick & Michelle

Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 9 years ago

We used Britannia and they were excellent. Door to door took 11 days to get our container here http://www.britannia-movers.co.uk/

Helen

Sorry no image available
Posted by roxyboo - 9 years ago

we moved here last year used a company called UK CY exspress. they do monthly.trip from cyprus to uk and back picked our furniture door to door.think new elctrical items ok as long as not in origanal box then thier classed as personal.tel cy express 965338839.email add is ukcy@hotmail.co.uk.hope this helps..thanks again lee dave and mary..