DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Post office-missing parcel

Posted by Ysgol - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ysgol - 9 years ago

Thank you for your responses, does anyone know where the local office is for Pyrgos?

Sorry no image available
Posted by lime-676998 - 9 years ago

I agree with JMC.

FYI It takes around 3-5 days for the post office to deliver a notice of the parcel arrival to you local postal office. Within that time, it would be pointless to try to get your parcel - they would just tell you that it is in the process of delivery to your local branch... So I suggest you wait for a week for the notice slip - it would contain the details of the local branch that has your parcel. If it fails to come, then do go to Central postal office as suggested by JMC (or call them, there are telephone numbers somewhere on one of the government websites (use google)), get the details of your local branch and ask them...

Sorry no image available

A thought should I have received a note from the post office to say the parcel is there or should I just go anyway?

Sorry no image available

Many thanks for this information I shall try on Monday thank you.

Sorry no image available
Posted by JMC-684723 - 9 years ago

Hi! Probably the best idea to start with would be to go to the Central Post Office in Limassol with your receipts or what ever else you have. If it has been tracked then you must have some sort of referance number or code that has been followed.

The central post office is beside the CID police station that is near to St Barnabas Church.

If you are coming from the East along the highway, Turn off at Ayia Fyla and head towards the town centre. Continue down the road untoil you come to a very messy junction wit the RIO cinema in fron of you. Turn right at this set of lights and the post office is on your right. There is parking behind the building. Good luck!!