DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Problems with Cyta

Posted by willipup - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by journo-666338 - 9 years ago

We use Cyta landline mobile and Broadband services for work and at home. No complaints at all. Good, reliable connections (which we need at all times). Fast upload/download times, no dropout, no buffering. Excellent customer service. Rapid too. A friend applied for a new Cyta landline and Broadband. Was connected in less than 12 hours - outside any main city. And no, neither we nor they have any connections to Cyta.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyprustk - 9 years ago

The cut offs on Cyta mobile are common on MTN also. But the packages that MTN offers are way better than Cyta ones.

Imagine Cyta gives you only I think 30 txts free on your contract and MTN starts from 350 txts free plus minutes.

Sorry no image available
Posted by willipup - 9 years ago

I've heard that cablenet is much better too, plus for wireless it'll still be cheaper than cyta and much faster - hence why I'm going today.

I just don't know what to do about my mobile as I've heard MTN have some problems but surely they can't be as bad as cyta??

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyprustk - 9 years ago

I have had cyta internet for a couple of years. I switched to cablenet for 5Mbps and I am more than satisfied and is half the money I paid at Cyta for the speed (1Mbps).

Sorry no image available
Posted by tom brown - 9 years ago

CYTANET drops out regularly I often have to reconnect. In my opinion the service is slow and costs 4 x UK prices but that's rip off CYPRUS for you!