DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

radio over the net

Posted by baroomeeter-698967 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by baroomeeter-698967 - 8 years ago

ANDREW i am now back on OK i worked threw all systems could not find anything but both computers were doing odd things all OK many thanks all
the baroomeeter

Sorry no image available
Posted by AndrewMoni - 8 years ago

Mine just worked fine ..... so I suspect you may need to reset your DRM. I got it direct form the BBC website - are you listening via something else eg Media Player??

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 8 years ago

Hi Baroomeeter,

Many of the internet streams for TV and radio are geo-locked. Meaning the broadcasters restrict who can listen to, or view, their output on the internet. Most of the BBC National Radio feeds (Radios 1,2 etc) are usually free from this restriction. I'm currently waiting for my flight back to Cyprus here in Germany and I've logged on and listened to Radio Two with no problems, I often do this at home in Cyprus too, so unless the BBC have placed a lock on Cyprus internet IP addresses since I've been away in the last week, the problem could be with your ISP settings or on your PC/Laptop.

Hopefully another Angloinfo user can offer some suggestions for you to try shortly. If not once I'm back home, in six or seven hours, I'll post some info for you... due to be called to board the plane in a few minutes so don't want to start typing suggestions and have to stop part way through!

Chocks away!!

Johnners