DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Selling jewellery

Posted by magic monkey - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mystic - 8 years ago

Sorry, its the House of Diamonds, not the Diamond house. If you would like me to speak to Costas first, and maybe you can speak to him by phone first to be sure he is interested, I can catch up with him tomorrow sometime, and get back to you. Just let me know, via here or email me in private.

Sorry no image available
Posted by magic monkey - 8 years ago

ok thanks, that's great. I am in paphos but would happily take a trip to limmasol.

Thanks again

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mystic - 8 years ago

Many of the jewellery shops will buy good quality gold and diamonds. If you are in Limassol, try Costas at the Diamond House opposite Dasoudi beach, he's an honest guy, or speak to his wife, alas I forget her name just now, but she is the Cypriot lady who is there most days.

If you choose to try the other people as recommended by shopaholic, please do not invite them to your home. Arrange to meet them at a public place, and take a man with you. I'm not at all suggesting that they are dis-honest, however all the adverts I have seen only give a mobile phone number, and no information as to who they are. Anyone could place such an advert, then come back and steal your items when you are out of the house. Sad fact of life nowadays, but people are doing this. Just be careful.

Sorry no image available
Posted by shopaholic-670119 - 8 years ago

Hi, in this weeks Cyprus Weekly there is an advert for a company who buys jewellery, diamonds, watches etc. Making a roadshow in all areas of Cyprus during November.
Page 3 of paper. Worth trying perhaps??