DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Tattoo Artist Recommendations

Posted by junemichael - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ralagiozova - 8 years ago

Alex Rodriguez, now at Easy Rider in Agya Napa, is one of the best in Cyprus.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kattery - 8 years ago

If your in Larnaca, go see Cozzie, opp the Princess Hotel

Sorry no image available
Posted by gfashion - 8 years ago

Hi, I can recommend Boro, He does not have a studio in Cyprus but he comes regularly to limassol and does tattoos at his app. I can tell you that he is a real artist, I have done two tattoos with him, my husband has also two from him and another 7 friends that we sent there are all very happy with him, his prices are very reasonable and tattoos very professional.

You can check him out, I only have his Cyprus mob no, I think he will answer only when he is here, otherwise just keep calling, he should be this month here.

Here is his no 96 39 95 59

Sorry no image available
Posted by genypha - 8 years ago

I had a small tattoo done at Rock Eagle opposite Pizza Hut on the Limassol Seafront. Had no problems but I can't recommend them over and above the other Limassol studios as I haven't any knowledge of these. If I'd known about Paris Pierides, I would have gone to his Nicosia studio. He's won many awards internationally and although he now lives in the States, I think, I'm sure that he'd have good guys working in his Nicosia studio. No harm in going to have a look at their work. Good luck!

Email: paristattoos@cytanet.com.cy
Phone: 0035722765893

MySpace: www.myspace.com/paristattoos