DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

tour operators for egypt

Posted by cruiseblues12 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by sandyoap - 9 years ago

I'd agree with deefor. It's easy to organise it yourself and you end up with exactly what you want. But don't miss Alexandria. Totally different to Cairo. Both are great.

Sorry no image available
Posted by deefor - 9 years ago

I looked at tour operators a couple of years ago before putting together our own package and itinerary from Cyprus to Egypt.
We had 10 nights travelling from Cyprus to Aswan for 4 nights via Cairo then a 3 day cruise to Luxor with 2 nights in the Sonesta St George and overnight sleeper train back to Cairo for our return flights to Larnaca.
The cost came to around £400 (sterling) per person including all flights, hotel accommodation on bed & breakfast, full board with excursions on the cruise and the overnight sleeper accommodation including meals.
However, if you are looking at Sharm el Sheikh as being Egypt, I cannot help you. (I don't really consider it as the "real" Egypt so have never been). But, there are always some very reasonable deals advertised in the Cyprus Mail and various travel agents around March & April and again towards the end of the summer.