DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Vax vacuum cleaners

Posted by shopaholic-670119 - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by shopaholic-670119 - 9 years ago

Hi, I have ordered the VAX Power 2 Pet Anniversary edition bagless cylinder vacuum cleaner from Amazon. Special offer when I ordered it on 15.10.09. expected delivery here is 26 .10.09. total cost stg 84.20 including postage and packing of 10.10.

I have already bought one of these for my house in the UK and was so impressed that I wanted one for here too. Comes with a special stair brush as well.

There is an agent in Nicosia for VAX but he doesnt stock these models and couldn't tell me how much the new ones due in Nov would be.
Sure to be a lot more expensive.

Sorry no image available
Posted by farleysrusk - 9 years ago

Hi, Try www.coubaxtechnologies.com who are based in Cyprus and let you pay in UK£. If they don't already stock the model you want they usually order it for you. Yes, you pay a bit more than on amazon but it is a quick and efficient service. I recently ordered and received a Vax for floor tiles and the company use DHL to deliver to at least the main towns in Cyprus.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ysgol - 9 years ago

Now getting computer eyes from searching too much, can anyone help I am looking for a vacuum that sucks up pet hair I have tried all sites but can't find anyone who will deliver to Cyprus. Went to a local shop today who wanted E500 for a Vax animal (Approx GBP190)!!!! Preferable brands Vax, Bissell and Dyson.

Many thanks in advance

Sorry no image available
Posted by polly-665260 - 9 years ago

Try www.chemistdirect.co.uk for vacuum cleaners at discounted prices- look under "Electrical" then "household appliances "- delivery charge to Cyprus £7.49 no matter how large an item, delivery 3-5 days although I found my order took nearer 10 days but all arrived undamaged .

Polly.

Sorry no image available

How do I know if it's direct so want a new vacuum like yesterday but refuse to pay the prices here:)

Sorry no image available

Did you order the product direct from Amazon, or was it from other third party sellers that sometimes list items on their site?

I had no problem ordering the Vax Vacuum cleaner .Maybe its only certain makes that they deliver to Europe.

Sorry no image available

I tried for a vacuum and a carpet cleaner, cleaner ok but wouldn't allow the vacuum, different traders on Amazon have different postal policies obviously but gets a bit annoying going through the process to be told at the end they won't post.

Any or quick ways around this anyone?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

We've had stuff delivered here from Amazon. Strange.........

Sorry no image available

Just tried getting a bissell from there they wouldn't deliver to Cyprus, what am I doing wrong?

Sorry no image available

yes they do , at least for this item. Postage not too bad either at 10.10 stg.
I 'm really pleased. should receive it before end Oct.

The good thing is that you pay in sterling no exchange rate etc.Providing you pay with UK bank cards.