DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Warning: Fake Iphones around

Posted by paolo-anco - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pampak - 9 years ago

they work great, try and look for I68 or I9 or W009, some of them have also tv. price range from 40E up to 120E max and its worth it

Sorry no image available
Posted by suntan - 9 years ago

Do they work ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by bill&eva - 9 years ago

I was offered one in the car park next to Paphos harbour .

The price stated off at €400 and eventually dropped to €150 ~ the guy selling it claimed he was Greek but looked like he was from India .

He certainly tried hard to get me to buy it even to the point of telling me whilst crying that he was broke and urgently needed to get back to Greece to visit a sick family member ~ he eventually gave up but not before swearing at me ~ nearly made me blush.

I've been offered the occassional Rolex or bottles of perfume in the Carrefore car park in Larnaca ~ all to good to be true

Bill

Sorry no image available
Posted by paolo-anco - 9 years ago

sfield1023  : Well they are a bit everywhere, they go from one place to the other, sure they will come near you too in the near future...Usually are of Greek nationality aged 20-40 years old.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sfield1023 - 9 years ago

where in cyprus, are they going around carparks, can you tell us area covered? many thanks, simon

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cypruswez - 9 years ago

Let the buyer beware.!!! Caviat emptor...I think in Latin.

If the price is too good to be true.. its dodgy.

It used to be Rolex watches..now its anything from tyres, computers, aircraft spares, sat nav, prescription medicines.

Organised crime will relieve you of your hard earned cash, given the chance.

Thanks for the tip Paolo.