DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Wedding Dress in Limassol

Posted by limmers - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by megan7 - 8 years ago

I have a beautiful French wedding dress for sale...

Would you like to see a photos?

Size is 10-12

let me know,

Best Regards,

Megan

Sorry no image available
Posted by tigerlily-688478 - 8 years ago

If you're still looking for a dress, i'm selling my wedding dress, it's a ballgown design, ivory colour, hand made so one of a kind, complete with underskirt and matching veil. Good price, photos available.
Also have evening gown (if you want to call it that!) can be worn as maid of honour dress or bridesmaid, I wore it for my engagement.

Sorry no image available
Posted by thisislondon - 8 years ago

Sorry I just realized you are in Limassol! :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by thisislondon - 8 years ago

Hi there! I was on the same boat! Where r u youlacted? I m in Limassol, visited lots of nice stores but nothing I really liked, I could not find something more or less style appropriate, so when I had the chance, I went back home to buy. Let me tell you it was a real hassle to travel with it but it was worth it. I ended up buying 2 dresses because I could not decide with such a short time to buy it, my friend is bringing the other one next week so I can sell it over here. Maybe if you would be interested, I can send you photos and info about it, I will also have my other dress which I will be wearing this October, would probably sell it too as I am only using it for the church. let me know nanajessica@gmail.com

Here is a list of the stores I visited:

-Calia Monoyiou in Shop #1, 6a Agia Zonis Limassol, there is a website monoyiou.com

-Pronovias in Nicosia, I have no idea how to get there, a friend drove me but the website has info. www.pronovias.com

-Atelier Pantelis with locations in Larnaca y Limassol, www.atelierpantelis.com

Hope it helps!