DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Wedding receptions in Limassol

Posted by limmers - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by genypha - 8 years ago

I've been to a couple of wedding receptions/parties, etc. at the Famagusta Yacht Club - nice setting on the beach and they do a good buffet

Sorry no image available
Posted by marial-690442 - 8 years ago

I got married at the four seasons and I went to every single hotel on the strip and it was by far the best. They even have a chappel in the hotel, its amazing.

Good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by lynelms - 8 years ago

Hi, try Ktima Lanitis restaurant next to the Waterpark at Fassouri. I went to a wedding there and it was perfect. Lovely restaurant, excellent service and food.

http://cyprus.mydestinationinfo.com/en/ktima-laniti

Sorry no image available
Posted by mcgeo - 8 years ago

Hi my daughter got married here 3 years ago, she wanted the reception on the beach side. I viewed lots of places but settled on The Blue Coast Restaurant, which is almost opposite McDonalds on the coast road in Potamos Yermasoyias. It is open both ends and also had a concrete place for pictures which look as though they have been taken on the beach but without all the mess and sand. My daughter and hubby was thrilled with. It was so much cheaper than any of the hotels.

Sorry no image available
Posted by shopaholic-670119 - 8 years ago

Yermasoyia Village Municipality have a special courtyard area next to the church in the village.

Many weddings take place there. Worth checking it out.

Would imagine it will be alot cheaper than the hotels.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DAVE AND SHEILA - 8 years ago

Have a friend who is a wedding photographer.

She says that the best venues she has done in Limassol are The Elias Beach Hotel and the Amatus Beach Hotel. Both have facilities for ceremonies overlooking beach, think the Elias Beach has a wedding gazebo!

Regards

Sheila

Sorry no image available
Posted by helen13-662685 - 8 years ago

Have a look at this for something different

http://www.interyachting.com.cy/