DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Weddings in Limassol

Posted by limmers - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by shahinkashiloo - 8 years ago

I think "Aldiana Hotel" is a good choice it's near zigi very beautiful place and has variety of places

Sorry no image available
Posted by thisislondon - 8 years ago

I will definately recomend the Venue Centre at the Columbia Plaza, it is very modern & sophisticated yet in the old town area in Limassol it has a little something, I had my wedding at the beginning of the month and I cannot find failure in the way they manage to achieve a wonderful time for all my guests, the attention was flawless! All my guests were impressed on how their glasses were always full, as the waiters were always available and prompt to bring anything they wanted it. The menu was excellent as well, Chef John was willing to accomodate any changes. The coordinator and catering manager, Andrie & Kat were so helpful, they are always willing to meet up with all the people in charge to make sure you are 100% happy. I can tell you they are so much better than a lot of places I went to see myself and although the price is not the cheapest, I find a much better deal altogether. They also gave us a free night at the Columbia Beach Resort which was fab!

I also liked Terra Mare restaurant, it was just not big enough for my group but very lovely and great food.

Let me know if you need more info, I dont mind telling you or sending you pictures,etc

www.columbiaplaza.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by stellaluna-664983 - 8 years ago

We held a conference at the Thalassa Centre. Delegates were from all over Europe (MAY). They were delighted with the location because the open restuarant is next to a grassy area that leads righ on to the sea.

Not what you'd find in northern europe.

The German woman who organises events would be sure to get what you need. They also have accommodation in restored village housess that some find appealing.

Sorry no image available
Posted by emilyrose-705919 - 8 years ago

Does the venue have to be in Limassol? Paphos is only forty minutes away and there are some really beautiful venues, depending on the time of year. VIKLARI AKA "THE LAST CASTLE " and it is one of the most perfect places to hold a wedding reception. It overlooks the Akamas and is a family run business with all that is true of the Cypriot hospitality. You would have to marry between April and October and be ready to share this beautiful place with regular customers, but it is the sort of place that I wish I had held my wedding breakfast (open from 10am-5pm). Good luck. Owner's name is Savvas and you could find it through directory enquiries. Patricia

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lily2211 - 8 years ago

Hi

Thats where I had my reception, Thalassa, in govenors beach. depends on your price limit. Ive been to some lovely weddings in hotels, one of the nicest was Elias beach as the reception was outside close to the sea.

Good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by andreasth - 8 years ago

hello i would higly recomend thalassa restaurant its great for events with ecxellent quality of food and design for such events and the prices are very good http://www.thalassacyprus.com/services.aspx?serviceid=1