DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Where is a static caravan site?

Posted by fletcher-677078 - Created: 8 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kevy-665476 - 2 years ago

if i have a 35 foot by 12 foot caravan to take to cyprus , does anyone know how much the land rent will be per year 

Sorry no image available
Posted by HProv - 7 years ago

There is a static caravan at Govenors beach and I think there may be another on on the way up Troodos.

H

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alison kyriakou - 7 years ago

hello ,

My static caravan is for sale as ive completed my house and have no use for it now.Its inA.Napa area if your interested in viewing it?it was brought over from the U.K and has been my home for the past two years,it has two bedroomed,bathroom,kitchen/diner fitted gas fire,boiler,cooker.Let me know if youre interested.thanks alison

Sorry no image available
Posted by Alison kyriakou - 7 years ago

hello i am advertising my two bedroom static caravan,would you like to come and view it?it has two bedrooms,living diner area,fitted cupboards and seating with storage space,gas fire,cooker and hob also gas boiler for our short winter months!very comfortable inside i lived in it for two years while building my house,now need to landscape garden so must sell it as its sitting on our planned driveway.please let me know are selling it at a good price and open to offers.thanks alison2@live.co.uk

Sorry no image available
Posted by solo-699184 - 8 years ago

http://www.freedomhomescyprus.com

Caravans and lodges for sale and park sites in Limassol and Paphos

Sorry no image available
Posted by fletcher-677078 - 8 years ago

thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by johnners-660966 - 8 years ago

Hello Fletcher,

Here's one to start you on your way.

http://www.parkhomescyprus.com/Home/tabid/1906/language/en-GB/Default.aspx