DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Back doctor needed

Posted by junemichael - Created: 9 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

It's the building (if I remember rightly it's sort of terra-cotta & cream, but don't hold me to that!) adjoining the left-hand end of the Polyclinic. The entrance is actually in the side street facing the car park - that's €2 a day, fully attended, and however full it looks they always seem to be able to fit you in!

Graham

Sorry no image available
Posted by junemichael - 9 years ago

Thanks Graham. Is she next door to the poly clinic or facing it? Sounds like she is the one for me!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Graham S - 9 years ago

Our osteopath is Nayia Symillidou - she's UK trained and very good. By coincidence she treated us in the UK as she had a placement at our local practice, and lo and behold, some years later, here she is now back home and working in Limassol. 4th floor Ippokratis Building, 19 Nafpliou (next door to the Polyclinic), 25 35 25 35. Just up the road from 5 Ways. Her rates are very reasonable.

Graham

Sorry no image available
Posted by achilleas - 9 years ago

There is an excellent Chiropractist in Nicosia called Angela Nicolaou - fluent in English and Greek.Her number is 22425387.She is almost directly opposite the Makarios Children's Hospital.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rhanatag - 9 years ago

Please ring me 26621527 as I know of a person, but he lives in Paphos - any use for you?